Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thinking Out Loud: Quest Terrier-Orion plus Estes Tomahawk Cruise Missile Frame grab

This is a kit that I got a long time ago (when dinosaurs ruled the Earth) and, upon opening it today, looks like a very cool kit, and one of my first scale kits. (I have only three scale rockets out of forty-odd, including this one!) I'm looking forward to building it! This would be a good rocket to use all of my Estes C6-3s up on, I have a ton of them from Blastoff Flight Packs!

Photos by Todd Mullin and Brian Ray respectively, left to right.


This is a cropped frame grab of an Estes Tomahawk Cruise Missile on an A10 in a field by my house which was taken by a micro keychain video camera attached to one of the pad legs. It's an excellent camera, is very compact and cheap, and takes 640x480 video. And, with a 4-gig microSD card, it can take over 50 minutes of video nonstop.

No comments:

Post a Comment